The players panic and attempt to prepare for the ball.
You take Court Manners and Dance classes. You Court Manners score is above. You now have Dance 11.86.
Event: Talarist, Duke of Sedna arrives. Just in case you were wondering, he has purple hair.
Talarist: Ah, Your Highness. What a pleasure it is to meet you in person at last. Your description did not do you justice.
Fatal: (You fail a flattery skill check.) *giggle giggle*
I was so pleased to hear that you had accepted my humble offering. A
jewel for a jewel--but you are the more precious. I hope this is only
the beginning of a mutually beneficial relationship. A union between us
would bring stability to both our peoples.
Fatal: 8-0 (You think, "He really does want to marry me!")
1. Accept his offer.
2. Politely decline.
A player asks about Fatal's hair color, but I am coy: "Train the right skill and I'll tell you."
The players continue to not care about romance. One says, "Eh...I think I want to decline. Also, I still totally want that d*** magic crystal or whatever it was."
think, "I need to let him down gently." (You fail a Court Manners
skill check.) ":0 I am NOT MARRYING YOU! I'm only fourteen!!!"
Talarist: ...I see. I regret the misunderstanding.
What will you do for the weekend?
1. Visit the Royal Treasury (+1 Willful, +1 Angry)
2. Attend court (+2 Yielding, +1 Depressed + 1 Pressured)
3. Explore Castle (+1 Lonely, +1 Afraid)
4. Visit Tomb (+1 Depressed, +1 Afraid)
5. Attend Service (-1 Afraid)
6. Walk in Garden (+1 Lonely, +1 Cheerful)
7.Play Sports (+1 Angry, - 1 Lonely)
8. Sneak out (+2 Willful, +1 Lonely)
9. Play with toys (+1 Yielding, +1 Lonely, +1 Cheerful)
10. Visit Dungeon (+1 Willful, +1 Angry)
The players Play With Toys and then go back to training for getting the stone.
You now have Mood: Lonely (Afraid 1, Lonely 3).