Monday, June 15, 2015

Community Game: Long Live the Queen XIII

The players panic and attempt to prepare for the ball.

You take Court Manners and Dance classes. You Court Manners score is above. You now have Dance 11.86.

Event: Talarist, Duke of Sedna arrives. Just in case you were wondering, he has purple hair.

Talarist: Ah, Your Highness. What a pleasure it is to meet you in person at last. Your description did not do you justice.


Fatal: (You fail a flattery skill check.) *giggle giggle*

Talarist: I was so pleased to hear that you had accepted my humble offering. A jewel for a jewel--but you are the more precious. I hope this is only the beginning of a mutually beneficial relationship. A union between us would bring stability to both our peoples.

Fatal: 8-0 (You think, "He really does want to marry me!")

Should you:

1. Accept his offer.
2. Politely decline.


A player asks about Fatal's hair color, but I am coy:  "Train the right skill and I'll tell you."

The players continue to not care about romance.  One says, "Eh...I think I want to decline.  Also, I still totally want that d*** magic crystal or whatever it was."

 You think, "I need to let him down gently." (You fail a Court Manners skill check.) ":0 I am NOT MARRYING YOU! I'm only fourteen!!!" (Whoops.)

Talarist: ...I see. I regret the misunderstanding.


What will you do for the weekend?

1. Visit the Royal Treasury (+1 Willful, +1 Angry)
2. Attend court (+2 Yielding, +1 Depressed + 1 Pressured)
3. Explore Castle (+1 Lonely, +1 Afraid)
4. Visit Tomb (+1 Depressed, +1 Afraid)
5. Attend Service (-1 Afraid)
6. Walk in Garden (+1 Lonely, +1 Cheerful)
7.Play Sports (+1 Angry, - 1 Lonely)
8. Sneak out (+2 Willful, +1 Lonely)
9. Play with toys (+1 Yielding, +1 Lonely, +1 Cheerful)
10. Visit Dungeon (+1 Willful, +1 Angry)
 


The players Play With Toys and then go back to training for getting the stone.

You now have Mood: Lonely (Afraid 1, Lonely 3).

No comments:

Post a Comment