Monday, May 25, 2015

Community Game: Long Live the Queen IV


Dear Diary,
This week I learned that drinking bleach is bad for you. I wish I'd known that before the frat party incident back at school! In fact, in hindsight, I should have done something, anything, aside from watching daytime television for the first fourteen years of my life. I only have a few short months to prepare for being queen now! I'll try to work hard from now on, Diary, even though that means I will never find out whether Veronica's Baby Daddy is Sean, Sean's Evil Twin, the Shape-Changing Alien that Impersonated Sean, or the Shape-Changing Alien that Impersonated Sean's Evil Twin. Alas!

I also practiced Reflexes this week. I hope to never see a dodge ball again, Diary.

Julianna, Duchess Ursul arrived at court. My father claims she is a traitor! But I wanted to hear what she has to say. She claims my mother was a magician with a hereditary magic crystal that is now mine. Who is lying? My father or her?

Your choice:

Please select two classes for Princess Fatal to take this week.
 


The players are very excited about the visiting mage.  They end up taking Divination as it is the closest thing to magic that is available.  They also take swords, despite the skill penalty.

Result: You now have Swords 5.1 and Divination 15.

Event: You come across Charlotte playing He Lov
es Me He Loves Me Not. "Lottie, do you have a boyfriend?" you ask. Charlotte replies that she just likes to play with flowers. Suddenly, the Duchess of Ursul runs into the garden, points a sword at you, and says, "Don't move!" (Composure Skill Check failed.) You try not to move, but you can't help but glance around. You see a snake at your feet! (Afraid +1) (Agility Skill Check passed.) You leap out of the way as the snake prepares to strike. "No!" says Charlotte. She runs between you and the snake, and the snake bites her leg! Too late, Julianna cuts off the snake's head. Just then, Lucille, Countess of Nix arrives. Julianna tells her that Charlotte should be taken to the court herbalist immediately as that is a deadly snake, but Lucille refuses. She will treat Charlotte herself since she doesn't trust anyone in the court! Furthermore, her family will leave immediately. "I'm sorry," you say. "I don't feel good," replies Charlotte. (Sorry--the game dialog is so awful.) "This snake is not native to the area," says Julianna. "It is possible this was an assassination attempt." "Will Charlotte be okay?" you ask. "I don't know," replies Julianna.

You now are AFRAID (Afraid 4, Depressed 3, Willful 1, Lonely 1)

Choose your weekend activity.

1. Talk to Your Father (Has an unknown effect)
2. Attend Court (Gives known bonuses +2 Yielding, +1 Depressed, +1 Pressured)
3. Explore Castle (+1 Lonely, +1 Afraid)
4. Visit Gardens (+1 Lonely +1 Cheerful)
5. Sneak Out (+2 Willful + 1 Lonely)
6. Play With Toys (+1 Lonely, +1 Cheerful, +1 Yielding)
7. Attend Church (-1 Afraid)
8. Visit Your Mother's Tomb (+1 Depressed; +1 Afraid)
9. Visit Dungeons (+1 Willful, +1 Angry)
10. Visit Julianna, Duchess Ursul (unknown effect)

Choose your two classes for Week 2.
 


The players decide it is time to visit Dad.  They are very anxious to start magic training.

You get right to the point. "Dad, what happened to Mom's Lumen crystal?" The king replies, "It's in a safe place." "Can I have it?" you ask. "No." "But it's mine!" (Gain Willful +1) "Meddling with magic killed your mother. I don't want that to happen to you. Once you're crowned Queen I can't stop you from doing anything you want, but for now you are still a child."

Princess Fatal's Stats (End of Week 3)

Mood: AFRAID (Afraid 4, Depressed 3, Willful 2, Lonely 1)
Outfit: School Uniform
Skill List:
Agility 15.1 (Reflexes 15.1)
Animal Handling 15 (Falcons 15)
Faith 30.82 (Divination 15, Lore 15.82)
Intrigue 10 (Internal Affairs 10)
Medicine 10 (Poison 10)
Military 5.10 (Strategy 5.10)
Weapons 5.2 (Swords 5.2)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment