I decided to wrap up the debate by taking the most popular skill (Falcons) and giving them a random Intrigue skill.
it looks like Princess Fatal will be studying Falcons and *RNG*
Internal Affairs. (Magic is not available at the start of the game. I
forgot to mention that. Also, the game gives you no idea what skills
are useful, so I won't either (actually, I haven't beaten the game, so it's anyone's guess).)
Mood: Depressed (Depressed 3, Afraid 2)
Outfit: School Uniform
Animal Handling 15 (Falconry 15 learned more due to Depression bonus)
Intrigue 10 (Internal Affairs 10)
After the weekly classes, the game usually has some sort of event, and then it lets you pick a weekend activity.
Aunt (Lucille, Countess of Nix), Uncle (Laurent, Duke of Merva), and
cousin (Charlotte, Lady Merva) are visiting. (+1 to Cheerful) You are
friends with the cousin. The aunt and uncle seem cold.
will you do over the weekend? For some reason, you can only do exactly
one thing. You can try to maneuver your mood towards a bonus you want
to get in a class next week or trigger story events.
1. Talk to Your Father (Has an unknown effect)
2. Attend Court (Gives known bonuses +2 Yielding, +1 Depressed, +1 Pressured)
3. Explore Castle (+1 Lonely, +1 Afraid)
4. Visit Gardens (+1 Lonely +1 Cheerful)
5. Sneak Out (+2 Willful + 1 Lonely)
6. Play With Toys (+1 Lonely, +1 Cheerful, +1 Yielding)
7. Attend Church (-1 Depressed)
8. Visit Charlotte, Lady Merva (your cousin; unknown effect)
The players want to explore the castle. They also discuss focusing Fatal on either Physical skills or Political skills. They do eventually pick specific skills this week.